iPhone & iPad
Get it FREE on iTunes App Store
Got Food Allergies?
LET PEOPLE KNOW!
About 15 million Americans have food allergies including an estimated 1 in every 13 kids, or approx. 2 in every classroom (FoodAllergy.org).
Did you know? Every 3 minutes in the United States, a food allergy reaction sends someone to the hospital emergency room.
The best way to protect someone with food allergies is to REMIND ALL CAREGIVERS.
• NO Ads
• EMAIL or TEXT ~ caregivers receive a handy stored reference!
• MULTIPLE ALLERGENS option ~ list all problem foods (even non-food allergens like pets)
• ASTHMA option
• SPECIAL SITUATIONS option (ex. school, camp, playdate, babysitter) because critical details like medical kit location and emergency contacts can change
• EMERGENCY CONTACTS
• MEDICATION INFO ~ tell caregivers
where to find the medical kit
• PROFILE IMAGES ~ reference photos like headshots for EASY IDENTIFICATION (caregivers need to know who has the allergy; especially useful in classes, parties, playdates, field trips, camps).
• NOTES ~ critical reminders, special instructions, doctor details etc.
• EDIT ~ update/re-send profiles when details change so caregiver reminders stay current
• Save/Send UNLIMITED profiles ~ for different people, or a single person in different environments
• PRINT the alerts to use as easy reference copies in files, or as physical reminders in key areas like kitchens, pantries, classrooms, snack areas, lunchrooms, school office
Designed by a teen with severe nut allergies
to protect allergy kids everywhere!
This app is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.